We are now a participating
Health Mart Pharmacy,
linked up with the nation's fastest growing independent
pharmacy franchise network.
Little Drug Company, Inc has a long and illustrious history
since its beginning in 1920. That was the year Bush-Little
Drug Company opened on the northern end of Canal Street. In
1922 Mr. Little bought the business from Mrs. Bush and it
became Little Drug Company, relocating to 501 Canal Street.
In November of 1965 Little Drug moved across the street to
the former Victoria Theater building where it is currently
Owner, Jerry Sapp, started working at Little Drug in high
school and after
graduating from college in 1960 came back as a pharmacist.
David Sikes, joined the staff in 1972. Little Drug has the
being the oldest ongoing independent pharmacy in Volusia
County. In January
1985, Eli Lilly Pharmacy honored Little Drug for filling its
Drug has adjusted over the years to the changes of
the area and businesses. However,
it has maintained the ambiance of the 50's and 60's
with an old-fashioned soda fountain and restaurant.
We still deliver prescriptions and gift wrap
We have a
full line of Designer Greetings cards and gift bags.
We also have Russell Stover/Whitman candies, Webkins,
Trail of Painted Ponies, nautical gifts and much,
much more. Make Little Drug Gift Department
shopping headquarters when shopping for loved ones
for Valentines Day, St. Patricks Day, Easter and
every other holiday and special occasion during the